transcranial light therapy infrared 810nm helmet for Stroke
Stroke: Blood flow and oxygen are suddenly interrupted to an area of brain tissue, which then may die. The body part controlled by the damaged brain area (such as an arm or a leg) may no longer function properly.
Brain Photobiomodulation-Preliminary Results from Regional Cerebral Oximetry and Thermal Imaging
The Brain Photobiomodulation Machine Infrared Therapy Helmet is a therapeutic instrument based on the principle of photobiomodulation. Infrared Helmet Light has a good therapeutic effect on traumatic events (stroke, traumatic brain injury, and global ischemia), degenerative diseases (dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s), and psychiatric disorders (depression, anxiety, post traumatic stress disorder)
What is Brain Photobiomodulation 810nm?
Photobiomodulation (PBM) 810nm Led Therapy Helmet describes the use of red or near-infrared light to stimulate, heal, regenerate, and protect tissue that has either been injured, is degenerating, or else is at risk of dying. One of the organ systems of the human body that is most necessary to life, and whose optimum functioning is most worried about by humankind in general, is the brain. The brain suffers from many different disorders that can be classified into three broad groupings: traumatic events (stroke, traumatic brain injury, and global ischemia), degenerative diseases (dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s), and psychiatric disorders (depression, anxiety, post traumatic stress disorder). There is some evidence that all these seemingly diverse conditions can be beneficially affected by applying light to the head. There is even the possibility that PBM could be used for cognitive enhancement in normal healthy people. In this transcranial PBM (tPBM) application, near-infrared (NIR) light is often applied to the forehead because of the better penetration (no hair, longer wavelength)
Infrared Light Helmet Main Function
- NIR light can penetrate the head and reach the brain.
- NIR is absorbed by cytochrome c oxidase in mitochondria.
- Heat-gated ion channels also play a role.
- Increased blood flow, energy, neuroprotection, less inflammation, brain repair.
- Can treat traumatic (stroke, TBI), neurodegenerative and psychiatric diseases.
|Name||Brain Photobiomodulation Machine, Pbm For Traumatic Brain Injury(tbi|
|LED Wavelength||810 nm|
|Power(total helmet)||15 W|
|Power(one LED)||60 mW|
Infrared Light Helmet Indications
1. Traumatic events (stroke, traumatic brain injury, and global ischemia).
2. Degenerative diseases (dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s).
3. Psychiatric disorders (depression, anxiety, post traumatic stress disorder).
Infrared Light Helmet Contraindication
1. Avoid direct exposure to the eyes, pregnant women’s abdomen, melanoma, brown spots.
2. Taboo patients with early and middle stage malignant tumors.
3. Contraindications to patients with acute bleeding disorders.
Looking for ideal Near Infrared Led Light Therapy Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Infrared Led Light are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Red Led Wavelength 810nm. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.